Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Real Dreamgirls

So I borrowed this blog from Cake and Ice Cream but I wanted to share a great Dreamgirls performance from the '82 Tony Awards with the original castmembers .



Doesn't this new cast have a lot to live up to?

4 comments:

Private said...

Well...the three girls in the new Dreamgirls can sing...I'm sorry...I mean...SANG...so I am sure they will do a great job.

Private said...

My goodness LORETTA DIVINE was TINY! I am sure she and Sheryl Lee Ralph and Jennifer Holiday will be at the the premiere. This film is already getting Oscar buzz!

Private said...

Last comment...how dope is it that BEYONCE is not getting THE SONG. It's going to the chick from American Idol, Jennifer Hudson, who got voted off under mysterious circumstances, as did LaToya London...

Anonymous said...

I too was looking at Loretta Devine. What a difference a day makes.