So this is a little bit of Oprah's Gospel Brunch. For some reason the song "Changed" makes me cry everytime I hear it. Pattie Labelle sang it at her concert 2 years ago and I immediately began to tear. It's also connects me to my granny and I will never forget. Doesn't it look like they had a beautiful day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Girl! I was trying to explain this to someone and she just didn't get it. I was at home shouting and crying and testifying...oh it was so beautiful. God was definately there that day! Oprah is a living angel, for sure. Amen!!!!!!
I like the song but I don't get it either.
This song gives me the chills every time I hear it! I do hope she puts this on DVD.
I feel you on that song. I love it and I would have loved to have been a part of that wonderful display of loving the Lord.
Post a Comment