Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Deja Vu


They're back with another song for the summer from Beyonce's soon to be released B'Day. Click here to listen to B's single "Deja Vu" or visit Beyonce Online for a snippet.

I'm not at all a B-hater, but Deja Vu is right. How many songs is this heffa gonna make with him? Did Whitney even sing this many with Bobby? Don't get me wrong now, the song is nice. Whatcha think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand Beyonce likes big earrings but isn't this a bit much.

Anonymous said...

THIS SONG DEJA VU, BY JAY-Z AND BEYONCE IS A DIGRACE. I MEAN COME ON, HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN TOGTHER? THEY COULD HAVE DID SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT.
THIS IS THE WORST SONG BY 2 GREAT ARTISTS I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

Anonymous said...

I like her and all, but the song is waaaay to crowded. All those horns and her voice don't miss. I keep waiting for a break for my ears, but I never get it. I hope the next single is better.