So... I live in California, why don't I have this problem? I know some ladies that would be VERY happy to deal with this everyday (sorry, but you have to admit you want to chuckle a little).
Constant Sexual Arousal Plagues California Woman
(CBS) SACRAMENTO 54-year-old Jean Lund is packing for a plane ride, a plane ride that will make her uncomfortable, irritable and put her in pain.
"Everything I do is uncomfortable," she says.
For this woman, riding in a plane, in a car or even trying to sit still to talk with us, is agonizing.
"It's like the blood is flowing to the genital area and it stops there. Pools until it's a constant throbbing," she says.
Lund has a rare sexual disorder. Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome. She suffers from unrelenting sexual arousal. For PSAS patients it is like a switch has been turned on, and can't be turned off. With the pain, comes embarrassment. One newspaper article screamed a woman has 588 orgasms everyday.
Constant Sexual Arousal Plagues California Woman
(CBS) SACRAMENTO 54-year-old Jean Lund is packing for a plane ride, a plane ride that will make her uncomfortable, irritable and put her in pain.
"Everything I do is uncomfortable," she says.
For this woman, riding in a plane, in a car or even trying to sit still to talk with us, is agonizing.
"It's like the blood is flowing to the genital area and it stops there. Pools until it's a constant throbbing," she says.
Lund has a rare sexual disorder. Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome. She suffers from unrelenting sexual arousal. For PSAS patients it is like a switch has been turned on, and can't be turned off. With the pain, comes embarrassment. One newspaper article screamed a woman has 588 orgasms everyday.

1 comment:
WOW. Very interesting. I wonder how they found this woman.
Post a Comment