Why does Michelle always have to look a mess?
So do you think they "retired" early so they could get all this attention? Cuz the heffa's ain't stopped performing since they made the announcement, and they've gotten more awards this year than any in the past. Doesn't seem like retirement to me.
Where's everbody else's family at? Did Papa Knowles get rid of them too?

Kelly- "See B, I knew if I stuck with your ass long enough, something good would happen!"
Michelle-"You think they'll care anymore that I can't sing?"
Beyonce-"I can't wait to get one with just MY name on it."
How mad do you think LeToya and LaTavia are now?




2 comments:
I think Michelle is so skinny that she can never look right. She's thinner than Kelly and that is hard to do.
funny...they are doing the JAY-Z, retired but still every damn where!!!!! i am so ready for them to go into hiding (but i love kelly!) this entry reminds me of my minion post, that beyonce just oozes self-proclaimed supriority over them-BOO! funny blog...later soror!
Post a Comment