Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bravo's New Show



Bravo's new show The Real Housewives of Orange County is coming on tonight (10pm/9c). I think it'll be something great to watch since Desperate Housewives has become so damn boring (not to mention all the repeats). These ladies all have very different stories, some ULTRA pampered (check out Jo) and some who know the game of the rich, but don't necessarily agree (Kim).

Here are the bio's for all of the wives:
Jo, Vicki, Lauri, Jeana, Kim
Go here to watch the trailer. Check it out tonight!

Oh yeah, Blow Out returns tonight as well for all you Jonathan fans (9pm/8c). And remember how he was actin all crazy and wanted his own shower filter? Check out Beauty Water.

1 comment:

Elle Jefe said...

Oh wow, just happened to come across your site and I am glad I did. I didn't realize that Blow Out was coming back on! Time to warm up the TiVo!